A home with fervor and rustic flavor expressing warmth and whimsy along with some authentic character. We welcome you to cottage class on Westside Ave. A joyful attitude is reflected in this two-bedroom, two-bathroom, 1949 cottage in the Hacienda Del Rio enclave of Forestville. Bringing the past into present with imaginative reinvention in every corner. The living room's cathedral ceiling is accentuated with its exposed wood beams as a timeless element. Vintage furnishings throughout the home make it California cool and hip. Downstairs, the ensuite bedroom is a sanctuary with its own entry and deck precisely sited for the sound of the seasonal creek. Surrounded with sublime windows and skylights allow for a special blast of light and visual warmth. The kitchen, while compact is just right in its own original and idyllic way. Large 8,000sf lot makes its statement for raised bed gardening but most of all deck lounging and dining al fresco. Don't miss out on this authentic Russian River experience, whether it'd be your weekend retreat or year-round residence.EZ jaunt to the Russian River and beyond to coastal waves, town frolic, nutritious and delicious eateries and wineries.
Residential - Single Family, Cottage, 2 Story
1,120 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet,Outside Access,Sitting Area, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Window
- Space in Kitchen
- Hookups Only,Inside Area
- Laminate Counter,Pantry Closet,Skylight(s)
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Window
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Hood Over Range
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane, Wood. Stove, Wall Furnace.
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning,Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Open Beam Ceiling,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Garage,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Uncovered Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shape Irregular,Stream Seasonal, Uncovered Deck. Shape Irregular,Stream Seasonal.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Noel Flores, Continuum Real Estate Agent Phone: 415-730-0554
Agent License: 01269956
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.